Ask a Counsellor

How it works:

This is not a crisis service. If you feel you are in need of urgent support, call 999, go to Accident and Emergency, speak to your GP, or contact the NHS 111 service.

If you would like to speak to a counsellor in more detail, we suggest booking a counselling session.

If you have an questions please don't hesitate to contact support!

Call Us

0333 090 1772


Open the chat