Paranimo Terms and Conditions
Latest update: January 2022
If you are in danger, need emergency help or are considering actions that could harm yourself or others you should dial 999, go to Accident and Emergency, speak to your GP, or contact the NHS 111 service. This service does not offer this support, and should not be used in emergencies.
If you are suicidal or considering harming yourself or others, please consider using the resources suggested by the NHS (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Suicide/).
Any information, suggestion or advice which may be offered to you by a Therapist before, during the course of, or after a therapy session, is not a substitute for examination by a medical doctor or a licensed qualified professional.
Welcome to the Paranimo Platform. By using the services available from the domain and subdomains www.paranimo.co.uk (the platform) you agree to the following terms and policies.
If you are uncertain about or have any questions relating to the terms of this agreement please email: [email protected] or call our customer support line at 0333 090 1772.
If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this platform.
We may update these terms from time to time, so please check back regularly to ensure you have the most up to date version.
Who are Paranimo
Paranimo is a limited company (Company Number 11992617) trading as Paranimo registered at 167A North Street, Bristol, BS3 1JQ.
The services defined herein are provided by Paranimo Limited (“we” or “us”).
At the time of writing, “users” can be subdivided into Clients (those seeking Mental Health support, which includes both employers that hold a subscription to use the platform and their employees that are permitted to use the platform under that subscription) and Therapists (those looking to provide Mental Health support). New user types may be included as the business develops. These terms apply to all such users. We will refer to users as “you” throughout these terms.
These terms govern the usage of the Paranimo platform in its role as a marketplace.
Paranimo acts as an agent, facilitating connections between third party service providers (Principals) and third party customers in a platform platform. Paranimo bears no responsibility for the services provided by, or conducted by, third party Therapist users on the Paranimo platform.
Users, whether Therapists or Clients, must be using the platform for themselves to access services and not for any third party who is trying to access a service. This is not meant to prohibit a third party from helping the account owner access the platform. For example, a social carer providing a disabled person assistance in using the platform does not violate this clause as the account owner is still the person accessing the services.
You must agree that you will not:
- Create multiple accounts
- Create an account for the benefit of someone else
- Let anyone else gain access to and/or use your account
- Impersonate another person or knowingly allow anyone else to impersonate you
You confirm that you are not agreeing to these terms in reliance on any representation made by us other than as expressly set out here in writing. All descriptions and other information in our advertising and publicity materials are illustrations only and do not form part of these terms. To the fullest extent legally permitted and except in relation to fraud, these terms constitute the entire agreement between Paranimo and you, and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between us relating to the Services, your registration or our platform, whether written or oral.
All users agree that the platform is providing functionality over the internet. We recommend using an internet connection with at least 5mbps (mbps = megabytes per second). We also recommend having good wifi signal when using a device with a wireless connection. Failure to follow these recommendations may result in the quality of your experience diminishing, resulting in problems including but not limited to video call quality issues or disconnection during the call. By agreeing to use the platform you accept that Paranimo cannot be held responsible for issues arising from your own internet connection or usage of any device used to access the Paranimo platform.
Our platform only provides access to therapy services in the United Kingdom.
Use of the platform
By using the platform, you agree or confirm the following:
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You will be bound by these terms.
- You are using the platform yourself and not as a proxy or behalf of another person.
- When acting as a service provider, you are, to the extent required by applicable law and regulation, qualified and insured to provide any services.
- You are not breaching any agreements or contracts in place between you and any third party in respect of use of the Paranimo Platform.
If you do not meet these requirements, or you refuse to agree to these terms, you should not use this platform.
Whenever a user has any reason to interact with any Paranimo staff, the user agrees to do so in a respectful and polite manner. If any user is rude or aggressive to our staff, Paranimo reserves the right to terminate the user’s account immediately and without notice.
Accessing our platform
Access to our Platform is permitted on a subscription basis and Paranimo reserves the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our platform without notice. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, our platform is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We may update our platform as we develop new features and fix bugs, and may change the content at any time. The content on our platform is provided for general information only and does not constitute medical or health advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our platform.
Paranimo makes reasonable efforts to update the information on our platform, however, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the content on our platform is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Use of this platform for the purpose of damaging the business or property of Paranimo or third parties or damaging, attacking or overloading, the networks, servers and other hardware or software of Paranimo or third parties is expressly prohibited. In particular, you agree that you will not use the platform in any of the following ways:
- To attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise derive source code from the platform in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which violates these terms.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- Tamper with, hinder the operation of, make unauthorised modifications to the platform including attempting to interfere with the access of any user, host or network;
- Use the platform for any activities which breach any laws or regulations or infringe any third party rights;
- Remove, obscure, or alter any copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices of ours or any third party;
- Use the personal information of a person other than yourself in order to access or use the platform; and/or
- Knowingly share, deploy, upload, or any way transmit any bug, virus, trojan, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware any other harmful elements, code, or programs, or other disabling feature to or through the platform.
Where you are provided with or use a user ID, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party. The right to use the secure areas of the platform is personal to you, and you may not allow other people to use your log-in details.
You are responsible for all activity and for the accuracy of all information and requests sent using your username, password or any other personal identification implemented to identify you.
You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware.
If you inform us, or if we have reason to believe that, unauthorised use is being made of the platform (whether by you or through your account) then, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, we may suspend or terminate your access to the secure areas of the platform immediately (and without notice to you).
We may suspend or terminate your account at any time for any reason, including your failure to comply with these terms. A suspended user will not be able to login to an account. This will prevent participation in any booked session which occurs during the suspension period.
A terminated account will be permanently deleted from the platform and a terminated user will not be able to login to the platform. This will prevent participation in any booked session which occurs after the date of account termination.
Paranimo reserves the right to refuse refunds in cases where accounts are suspended or terminated and the right to bring legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach of these terms.
Without limiting our other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to the platform, remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to prevent users from accessing/using the platform if we (in our sole discretion) think that they are in breach of these terms. We also reserve the right to terminate accounts that have begun the registration processes but have not completed registration and have not logged in for 6 months.
Please report any problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us at [email protected]
Access and Interference
By using the Paranimo platform, you agree that you will not:
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in Paranimo’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your own content) from the platform without the prior written permission of Paranimo and the appropriate third party, as applicable.
- Interfere, or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the platform or any activities conducted on the platform.
- Bypass measures Paranimo may use to prevent or restrict access to any part or function on the platform.
- Whilst Paranimo endeavour to ensure that the platform is available 24 hours a day, we do not guarantee that the platform, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted, or that it will be free from errors or omissions. We will not be liable if, for any reason, the platform is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the platform, and you are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the platform through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with it.
Paranimo does not guarantee that the platform is free from bugs or viruses and you should install and maintain your own virus protection software.
Paranimo may decide to exclude some of the above restrictions if a user has entered a separate agreement with Paranimo to access the platform to assess the security of the platform.
Intellectual Property Rights
Paranimo is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our platform, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may save and print copies of extracts from this platform in hard copy for your personal use or the use of others within your organisation, subject to any applicable laws.
You may supply a copy of any extract from this platform to an individual third party for their personal use only, provided that:
- you acknowledge that this platform is the source of the extract, and include the address of the platform and the date of the extract in any such copy;
- you inform the third party that these licence conditions apply to him and he must comply with them;
- you copy the extract in full with no amendment or editing;
- the extract is not supplied for any commercial purpose or for a fee; and
- the extract is not incorporated in any other work or publication.
If you wish to reproduce or use information from this platform beyond the terms of this licence, please contact us to request express consent. You can do this by addressing your request to [email protected].
Linking to our platform
We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to prohibit any link from another site to materials or information on this platform without notice.
Any link to material or information on this platform must be neither misleading or deceptive and must fairly indicate this platform as the destination of the link.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link in such a way that might damage Paranimo’s reputation or brand.
You must not establish a link from any other site that is not owned by you.
This platform contains links to third party platforms. These links are provided for your information only.
The Paranimo services
Paranimo is a subscription based platform operating as an online marketplace facilitating the matching of customers and service providers within the Mental Health support sector. Customers looking for Mental Health support are referred to as “Clients” and providers of Mental Health support are referred to as “Therapists”. Paranimo acts as an agent for the Therapists.
The Paranimo platform aims to create an effective platform for Clients to match to Therapists who offer Mental Health support. It also operates for Therapists to accept a match from a Client to provide Mental Health support services and offers other services including, but not limited to, booking and schedule management, payment processing, video calls, text communication, and wellbeing tracking.
Techniques for providing Mental Health support are varied and opinion on effective outcomes is subjective. The efficacy of techniques and/or individual practitioners is similarly subjective. Paranimo is not endorsing or in any way expressing confidence in Therapists or therapeutic techniques/approaches used through the platform in addressing any given user’s mental health needs. Paranimo is agnostic in relation to the effectiveness of any particular therapy/approach/technique, and any agreement made regarding support or treatment is between the Client and their Therapist. Paranimo is not a party to such agreements.
Paranimo allows separate agreements to be made between Clients and Therapists regarding content of therapy in a virtual therapy session. However, Therapists are not permitted, under any circumstances, to impose additional fees or the requirement for additional sessions on Clients, outside that stipulated on the platform. In the event of a conflict between these terms and an agreement entered into between a Client and a Therapist, these terms will prevail.
Therapists are encouraged, in so much as they are able with the functionality provided at the time, to make public any relevant information that could be useful to Clients in establishing their relevant experience, expertise, qualifications, professional association memberships, specialisms, areas of focus, or areas of interest to allow each Client to make an informed decision as to which Therapist to engage with.
By agreeing to our terms, you accept Paranimo is not providing any Mental Health support. Paranimo is acting as a third party marketplace only, and is not a therapist, counsellor or medical professional. Paranimo accepts no responsibility for the outcome, result, or effectiveness of any Client’s use of a Therapist’s services.
When you, as a Therapist, provide content to Paranimo or upload content to the platform, you grant Paranimo a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future. (We need these rights to host and display your content).
Usage as a Client
As a Client using the Paranimo platform, you agree:
- That you are able to cope with the demands of therapy and are ready to engage with your booked sessions.
- That if you have any concerns or doubts regarding your ability to maintain psychological contact and/or readiness for participation in the session, you will consult a doctor or any other mental health service you are currently engaged with.
- You are not obliged to continue attending sessions that you are not comfortable with. You can stop your therapy at any time, however you may still be charged depending on the timing of cancellations.
- That you will take all reasonable steps to ensure any session you must cancel or reschedule is resolved as soon as possible and in line with these terms.
- While using the platform you will limit all discussions regarding mental health to video calls during booked sessions.
- That you will be prepared and present for booked sessions at the agreed time.
- That you will act appropriately and within these terms when taking part in any session with a Therapist through the Paranimo platform.
- That you recognise that any information you add to your user profile is voluntary, optional, can be removed or edited at any time, and, so long as you grant permission, the contents of your profile page will be viewable to only your Therapist.
- That you may remain anonymous if you choose, but this requires the selection of a pseudonym for your profile name. Paranimo is not responsible or liable for your choice of pseudonym, but like any profile name, it must not be offensive, or breach any laws or the rights of third parties.
- That you will pay for your sessions in accordance with the Paranimo payment booking system, any terms, conditions and requirements in place now and in the future.
- That all feedback will be honest, accurate and appropriate.
- If you are in any doubt regarding the behaviour or qualifications of your Therapist, you can contact their professional association body to report any misconduct. This will be on their Therapist profile page. If you are unsure, please feel free to contact Paranimo for assistance.
In order to use our platform we require, from you as a minimum, certain information required to facilitate registration and login including: your email address and a password. All other information is optional. A display name of some form is required but does not need to contain any personal information.
Users do not need to provide their real name in their profile but we encourage you to tell your chosen therapist your real name in the privacy of your virtual therapy session. You do not have to but it may damage the trust which forms the foundation of the relationship.
Therapy is a subjective and personal journey and success is just as much about your chemistry with the therapist as the therapist’s experience. By agreeing to these terms, you understand that the skills of any Therapist will vary and Paranimo does not predict or ensure any Therapist will be appropriate for your individual needs. If you are not happy with the help you are receiving you can change Therapist at any time. Charges may apply depending on the circumstances around outstanding bookings, cancellations and refunds. You may also contact Paranimo or a Therapist professional Accreditation organisation to complain if a Therapist has acted inappropriately or unprofessionally.
Paranimo makes no guarantee about:
- Any Therapist or the services they provide. We deliberately made it as easy as we can for you to change Therapists if you are not satisfied with the support you receive.
- The accuracy of any information regarding a Therapist, including but not limited to information on their profile.
- A Therapist’s availability or responsiveness on the platform.
- The relevance or usefulness of a Therapist’s interventions or practice within sessions.
- The effective outcome or success of the sessions or treatment.
Usage as a Therapist
As a Therapist using the Paranimo platform, you agree:
- You make all appropriate considerations around each of your Clients specific needs of safeguarding.
- Therapists must use their real names.
- That you are a member of a professional standard authority recognised Accreditation body.
- That you are suitably qualified and experienced to offer the services that you make available on the Paranimo platform.
- That you hold current professional indemnity insurance adequate for the level of services you provide and that this will be maintained.
- That you currently receive and will continue to receive an appropriate amount and level of supervision to support your Client work.
- That you will decline to work with any Client with whom you may be matched if upon receiving further information from the Client you are not sufficiently experienced and competent to meet that Client’s needs.
- That you will conduct your sessions with an appropriate level of skill, competency and professionalism.
- That you will be prepared and present for booked sessions at the agreed time.
- That you will always conduct yourself with a high level of professionalism and act appropriately, and in accordance with these terms, at all times when conducting sessions on the Paranimo Platform.
- That you will give as much notice as possible if you need to cancel a session and attempt to reschedule bookings wherever possible.
- That you will use your best endeavours to ensure that Paranimo will receive any appropriate refunds in accordance with these terms.
- That you will assist a Client in finding a Therapist with more expertise in any field, area, or expertise if you believe you cannot provide effective support or support that would otherwise violate any professional standards or these terms.
- That you will not take any Client you gain through the Paranimo platform off this platform to continue providing services within 6 months following your last engagement through the platform.
- That for any issue or factor you select in matching which is considered any form of protected characteristic or in any way requires specialist training, you confirm that you are appropriately qualified and experienced to support clients with these issues or factors.
Membership of a professional organisation is required to register on the Paranimo platform. Where a Therapist is newly qualified and has yet to join any professional organisation, we recommend joining a society which is registered with the Professional Standards Authority. These include the National Counselling Society (https://nationalcounsellingsociety.org), The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (https://www.bacp.co.uk), or the UK Council for Psychotherapy (https://www.psychotherapy.org.uk).
Therapists should make their experience clear on their profile pages, however, Paranimo is not responsible or liable for establishing the evidence for these claims.
After completion of registration, you can create a profile page. This profile page is designed to be publicly available and linkable by you. Failure to include any evidence of qualifications, professional association memberships, or other information that may increase a Client’s confidence in your ability may reduce the likelihood of a Client deciding to use your services. All information you provide to us for display on your profile page, including; qualification, professional association membership, experience, biographical information, techniques, and demographic information, is publicly viewable from your profile page.
Paranimo reserves the right to request evidence that you actively possess appropriate insurance, and are a member of a professional standard organisation. If Paranimo discovers that any therapist is or has been using the platform without insurance or professional standard organisation membership, Paranimo reserves the right to immediately terminate your account without written notice and without liability. Paranimo reserves the right to refuse your registration or suspend or terminate your account altogether, if you unreasonably delay or fail to respond to an information request from us.
You should only share information about yourself on the profile page. Paranimo reserves the right to edit, suspend, or terminate accounts where third party personal information is shared or if any other of our terms are violated.
You must ensure that the information provided to Paranimo is complete and accurate. Any changes to your circumstances related to your eligibility to practice, including changes to insurance or membership of professional standard organisations, must be updated within 5 working days. If any changes result in you no longer being a member of any professional standard organisation or no longer possessing appropriate insurance then you are not permitted to use this platform and must join another professional standard organisation and purchase appropriate insurance before doing any business through the Paranimo platform.
The level of transparency shown by a Therapist on the platform is considered a selling point in attracting new Clients. However, if a Client believes that a Therapist has been fraudulent, misrepresented themself or has acted dishonestly in displaying information regarding their qualifications or experience, they should contact Paranimo.
If a Therapist wishes to leave the platform, they are free to do so, however we reserve the right to take legal action for any costs incurred by Paranimo if a Therapist leaves the platform with outstanding bookings. Therapists should remove their available working hours and attend all book sessions before leaving the platform. By agreeing to these terms, you agree that in the event that you decide to temporarily reduce or stop your provision of Therapist services through the platform, you will cancel bookings and refund all Clients with existing bookings in accordance with the cancellation policy described herein.
Matching to Therapists
Paranimo will be continually developing our searching and matching capabilities to develop the most efficient system we can to find Therapists best able to help Clients. Paranimo will use various metrics and feedback systems to refine our matching system and will be using any information in profile pages, user usage information, information volunteered for searches/matching functionality, and any measure Paranimo believes can provide accurate measurements of successful mental health support to develop the best system we can. No content from within therapy sessions will be available to us, and so it cannot be used to inform our matching system.
Paranimo reserves the right to alter the matching system however it sees fit and will make reasonable endeavours to inform users about changes. However, Paranimo reserves the right to decide that information regarding the matching algorithm should be kept secret if we believe that it is the best course of action for us to take.
Paranimo makes no guarantee, and expresses no endorsement, regarding a Therapist’s experience in any field, sector, or specialism which contributes to this search function. If a Therapist has provided evidence that they have achieved any relevant qualification then it is up to each Client to decide how much value this has in assessing whether to book a session.
Bookings with a Therapist
Booking a session refers to the booking of a time slot within a window of availability a Therapist has created through the Paranimo platform. This session is for a private video call, which occurs via the Paranimo platform. Any bookings are to schedule a video call, though audio only sessions are an option if you would prefer to disable video. A booking represents an appointment within the Therapists calendar which may otherwise be used for other business purposes.
To book a session with a Therapist, a Client must have an active subscription to the platform. Once a Client has selected a Therapist of their choosing, the Client can book a session time, within a window of available times a Therapist has configured, and, if a Therapist has set up different types of sessions, the Client then selects the desired session type.
This bookings process requires the Client’s consent to showing this specific Therapist their private profile page. This is a prerequisite for communicating with a Therapist. Without granting consent, the process cannot continue.
This process allows Therapists to see information regarding a potential Client through a profile page. If a Client does not want to show this information to a Therapist, a Client should remove it from their profile. All information within the profile page is optional.
The bookings are then subject to cancellation and rescheduling based on the Therapist’s selected policy. Both parties will need to login and initiate the private video call session through the Paranimo platform.
Paranimo’s services to Clients are subscripton based (“Subscription Services”). The following services are offered through the Subscription Services:
- Manned telephone support
- Monitored email support
- Monitored Webchat*
- Ask a Counsellor Webchat*
- Platform uptime
As a Client using the Subscription Services, you agree:
- To pay all subscription and booking costs at the agreed intervals and rates
- To provide all reasonable information and availability when resolving a Subscription Service related incident or request
- That priority of response times shall be dependent on the severity on the effect to core functionality and shall be as follows:
- P1: critical fault that prevents a user from accessing core functionality
- P2: all non critical support not covered under P1
In providing the Subscription Services, Paranimo will, subject to the Terms, ensure that it meets response times associated with the Subscription Service and maintain accessibility to the platform.
*As part of the Subscription Services, Paranimo provides technical support and “Ask a Counsellor” services using webchat services on the following terms:
- the information you provide in webchat will be used by Paranimo to address your enquiry. This information will only be used by Paranimo and will not be shared with any third party without consent.
- Delivery times for webchat support are as stated in these terms.
Ask a Counsellor:
- For Clients:
- “Ask a Counsellor” services are provided for asking questions about counselling or general advice but it is not a substitute for a counselling session. The Therapist may suggest some issues are better dealt with through a counselling session and can refuse to continue to engage in lines of conversation they are uncomfortable with or are not appropriate over webchat for any reason.
- Any question posted can be picked up by any Therapist using the service and, as such, information initially posted could be read by one of multiple Therapists. Users should only share information they are comfortable sharing and should move to a counselling session when either they, or the Therapist, believe a session is the appropriate setting to continue the conversation.
- Therapists are notified when questions are posted but may be talking to other clients at the time a question is posted and the client should not, therefore, expect immediate replies.
- If any user feels the interaction with a counsellor has been improper or unprofessional they should contact [email protected].
- This is not a crisis service. If you feel you are in need of urgent support, call 999, go to Accident and Emergency, speak to your GP, or contact the NHS 111 service.
- If you would like to speak to a Therapist in more detail, we suggest booking a counselling session. Users can ask the Therapist they are speaking to on the webchat to arrange a booking with them or they can contact [email protected].
- For Therapists:
- “Ask a Counsellor” is operated by independent Therapists using the Paranimo platform, who are Accredited with the National Counselling Society. Paranimo staff act as administrators but do not provide answers to non platform support questions.
- All communications by Therapists shall be consistent with the National Counselling Society Code of Ethics and the rest of these terms.
- Therapists using the platform are invited to take part in the “Ask a Counsellor” service after working successfully with multiple clients through the platform and are providing answers based on their own professional opinion and experience.
- Following invitation, Therapists must agree to use the “Ask a counsellor” service in good faith and take reasonable endeavours to respond to questions for as long as they are using the service. If they would like to stop using the service they should contact [email protected].
Service Levels for Subscription Services
Support to Clients using the Subscription Services shall be provided as follows:
- Telephone support: available 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. UK time, Monday to Friday
- Calls received outside these hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and may be answered/actioned entirely at the discretion of Paranimo staff
- Email support: monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. UK time, Monday to Friday
- Emails received outside these hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and may be answered/actioned entirely at the discretion of Paranimo staff
- Webchat support: monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. UK time, Monday to Friday
- Webchat enquiries received outside these hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and may be answered/actioned entirely at the discretion of Paranimo staff
Response time of Subscription Services
Paranimo will use reasonable endeavours to respond to non-critical P2 issues within 3 business hours.
Paranimo will use best endeavours to respond to and resolve critical fault (P1) issues within one business day, where the issue is not caused by or dependent on a third party service failure.
Paranimo will use reasonable endeavours to ensure questions asked through the “Ask a Counsellor” service (as part of the Subscription Services) are answered within one business day.
Paranimo aim to provide 99.9% availability of the platform for Clients using the Subscription Services, however this is a goal and Paranimo does not guarantee such level of availability.
Clients using the Subscription Services accept that services provided by third parties and incorporated into the software powering the platform may experience technical difficulties outside of the control of Paranimo.
Where Paranimo fails to comply with any service level, as detailed in these terms, the Client’s sole ands exclusive remedy shall be Paranimo treating the issue as a P1 issue under these terms, following the Client’s notifying Paranimo of its failure to comply.
Therapist Terms of Work
Therapists can display their own Terms of Work through the platform. These terms can cover how Therapists are to set out how they are delivering therapy in the privacy of the virtual therapy room. Any clause or condition entered by a therapist which falls outside of delivery of therapy within the virtual therapy room is null and void.
Any content within a Therapist Terms of Work are entirely separate from these terms. The agreement to the Therapist’s Terms of Work are between the Therapist and Client and apply only to the interactions within the Virtual Therapy Room.
If any conflict between any of these terms and any Therapist’s Terms of Work emerges, these terms will overrule any Therapist’s Terms of Work.
If a Therapist attempts to include a clause which would fall outside the scope stated here, including but not limited to imposing additional charges on Clients or requiring the Client to attend a certain number of sessions, Paranimo reserves the right to demand those clauses be removed. If any Therapists fail to remove any such clause, following a request from Paranimo, Paranimo reserves the right to terminate the Therapists account without warning.
Any clause which attempts to obligate any client to agree to multiple sessions or repeat sessions is strictly prohibited. All engagements through the Paranimo platform are considered pay-as-you-go. Clients exclusively have the right to decide how many sessions they wish to have through the platform.
Paranimo believes that Mental Health support is subjective and personal, and the techniques and styles used are the choice of the Client within their choice of Therapist.
Paranimo does not have access to the content of video calls. Paranimo considers the video calls private and confidential. Video calls are not to be recorded. Either participant can end an association with a Therapist at any time. By agreeing to these terms, all users agree not to record any video call content. Paranimo is not responsible or liable for the attitude, professionalism, or any other subjective assessment of the quality of the interaction during a video call or any other communication.
We reserve the right to request a copy of any qualifications to check validity of the qualification (although we are not required to verify any qualifications). This will not be made publicly available. You agree that, should we request proof of qualification, you will send this without undue delay. We may delete this document from our records after authentication.
In the event that a Therapist does not possess any qualification/training which they claim to possess, then we reserve the right to terminate their account and report to relevant authorities, including the police, depending on the severity of fraud.
Pricing is at the Therapist’s discretion and can be changed at their discretion, excluding where a session has already been paid for. Paranimo provides no price guarantees. All prices are VAT inclusive. If a therapist is VAT registered they must account for VAT costs within their set price.
The length of the session is a choice made by the Therapist. Although the booking system has a default setting of 1 hour, Paranimo has no preference or opinion on session length and this may be reset by the Therapist to best suit their practice and the Client’s needs.
Therapists set their own availability through the Paranimo platform. Paranimo makes no guarantees that Therapists using the platform will continue to use the platform for any length of time or will provide regular availability.
By agreeing to these terms, all users agree that the Paranimo platform is in no way suggesting the regular usage of this platform by Therapists.
By agreeing to these terms, Therapists agree that the Paranimo platform is in no way suggesting the regular usage of this platform by Clients. All services provided by Therapists to Clients should be viewed as a pay-as-you-go interaction via the Paranimo platform.
Cancellations are available as an option for all sessions purchased through the marketplace. We strongly recommend users attempt to reschedule sessions, rather than cancel an appointment. Therapists use differing minimum notice times for cancellations. By choosing to have therapy with any Therapist, a Client agrees to the Therapist’s cancellation window, as shown on the Therapist’s profile page at the point of booking.
Payment is processed at the end of the cancellation period. Cancelling before the end of the period will result in no payment being processed. After the cancellation period has passed, the payment is taken and cancellations are no longer allowed. Where a therapist has not allowed cancellation or a booking is made close enough to the start of the session that the booking is made beyond the minimum notice period for cancellations, payment will be processed immediately.
The grace period is a threshold set by each Therapist which reflects the minimum number of hours before the start of a session a Client is able to book. If a Therapist opts for a 4 hour grace period, then only sessions which are more than 4 hours in the future will be bookable to ensure sessions are not booked without the Therapist finding out and missing the session. If a booking is made outside the grace period, the Therapist is expected to attend and will be subject to refunding of any fees.
Rescheduling a session that cannot be attended should be considered the preference in resolving any issues with session attendance. Rescheduling can be performed through the platform. Each Therapist can decide whether to allow rescheduling as part of their policy. Access to rescheduling is entirely at the discretion of Therapists.
If a Therapist cannot attend a session, then they should notify the Client at the earliest opportunity. Therapists will be subject to the refund policy if they do not attend a session. Upon becoming aware that a Therapist cannot attend any of their sessions that Therapist should contact the client directly or through Paranimo to allow the client to reschedule the session.
Where a Therapist no longer wishes to provide support, or where, in the Therapist’s professional opinion, the issues presented are beyond the Therapist’s expertise to offer effective support, the Therapist should discuss the situation with the Client during a session. The Therapist can then use their professional judgement in advising the Client how best to find more appropriate support. If necessary, the Therapist should consult with a representative from their professional oversight organisation or a supervisor on how best to proceed.
If a Therapist has made their decision not to continue their engagement with any Client clear and the Client continues to use the Paranimo platform to engage the Therapist, the Therapist should contact Paranimo.
We strongly encourage the use of the rescheduling system rather than cancellations of bookings and would urge users to be respectful and transparent in their transactions with each other around booking, cancellations and rescheduling, maintaining the boundaries of these terms.
A Client is entitled to a full refund of the session price in the following circumstances:
- Where a Therapist does not attend/deliver the booked session
- Where a Therapist is 10 minutes or more late to a booked session.
- Where a Therapist wishes to reschedule and a Client does not agree to the rescheduling.
A Client is not entitled to a refund if a Client initiates the cancellation process within the Therapist’s cancellation window, however rescheduling may still be an option subject to the rescheduling policy. Where a cancellation is processed payment will not have been processed and so no refund is required. Refunds will be made in the full amount paid through Stripe.
Paranimo is not responsible for resolving disputes between users except where the dispute arises within the scope of these terms.
Where a Client has a concern or a complaint about a Therapist, in the first instance they should raise the nature of their concern or complaint directly with their Therapist wherever possible to give the Therapist the opportunity to respond and work with them to resolve the concern or complaint.
If a Client’s concern or complaint remains unresolved, they may wish to take the matter further and may contact the Therapist’s professional body. Most Therapist professional associations have ethical frameworks to which Therapy members should adhere and also have complaints policies which are viewable.
If the dispute arises within the scope of these terms and if no satisfactory resolution can be found within these terms, Paranimo may use its best endeavours to resolve this dispute. Paranimo may be required, in the event of such disputes, to change any of these terms to include the circumstances which created the dispute.
Between Users and Paranimo
You should attempt to resolve any disputes you have with us in connection with these terms amicably and use reasonable endeavours to avoid the need for court proceedings, mediation or arbitration proceedings.
You will provide written notice to us of such dispute at the earliest opportunity but no later than 14 days after the source of the dispute, setting out its nature and particulars (which will be genuine and served in good faith) (‘Dispute’) and the following Dispute Resolution Procedure will be followed:
- On you providing us with this notice of Dispute, our customer services team will work with you to attempt to resolve the Dispute through discussion and reasonable co-operation;
- Each party will have the right to nominate a third party advocate/advisor to assist them in reaching a resolution.
- In the event that such Dispute remains unresolved, within 30 days of such Dispute notice it will be referred to a senior officer of each party (or the user in the case of an individual) to discuss and endeavour to resolve;
- If the Dispute is still not resolved within a further 30 days following referral to a senior officer, either party may exercise other legal rights or remedies available to it in accordance with these terms.
The commencement of the above Dispute Resolution Procedure will not prevent us, if we deem it reasonably necessary, from taking action to protect our business in the meantime, including exercising any rights of suspension or termination of your subscription as described in these terms, nor will it restrict us from taking action (including seeking injunctive relief) or seeking other legal remedies we believe necessary to safeguard our Paranimo IP, brand and/or goodwill.
Paranimo shall invoice clients on behalf of Therapists to make invoicing easier. By agreeing to these terms, Therapists agree:
- Paranimo will issue self-billed invoices to Therapists for the services provided through the platform, and also issue invoices to Clients on behalf of Therapists.
- The agreement for self-billing lasts for as long as a Therapist uses the platform, or until such time as the Therapist wishes to withdraw from the self-billing agreement within these terms.
- If the therapist wishes to withdraw from the self-billing agreement the Therapist agrees to notify Paranimo via email [email protected], at which time the Therapist will be solely responsible for issuing their own invoices.
- Paranimo may invoice the client on behalf of the Therapist for the full amount of therapy sessions.
- Paranimo shall invoice Therapists for the commission taken by Paranimo.
- Paranimo shall notify the Therapists of any changes to Paranimo’s VAT status.
- Where a Therapist is VAT registered, or becomes VAT registered, the Therapist shall notify Paranimo and include the Therapist’s name, address, and VAT registration number. Paranimo may request further information required to create a legally compliant VAT invoice.
- Therapists shall notify Paranimo of any changes to their (the Therapists) VAT status, including if a Therapists business is sold (in part or in whole) or in any other way changes ownership.
- Therapists shall accept the invoices raised on their behalf until leaving the Paranimo platform or notifying Paranimo that this self-billing arrangement has been terminated.
- If a Therapist wishes to query any of the content within an invoice, the Therapist shall contact [email protected].
Any Therapist who is VAT registered shall contact Paranimo to inform us and include:
- VAT registration number
Paranimo Connect is the name given to the functionalities within the Paranimo platform which allows companies and organisations (Connected Organisations) to purchase mental health support for their members or employees. The Connected Organisation establishes a set of usage conditions which are applied to usage of Connected Organisations intended recipients (their “Client Cohort”). Members of this Client Cohort can then use services provided by Paranimo through either a marketplace functionality or through Paranimo Connect functionality which is paid by the Connected Organisation.
Each scheme has a pre-agreed price within the Connected Organisations. This price is fixed for all members of that Connected Organisation’s Client Cohort. The Connected Organisations can control usage of funding available using their scheme through the Admin Portal. Any user that is part of a Connected Organisation’s Client Cohort can access therapy within the limitations set in the Admin Portal at the time of booking.
Therapists must opt in to Paranimo Connect. Therapists that opt in to the Paranimo Connect system agree to receive bookings and provide their therapy services to members of any Connected Organisation’s Client Cohort.
Therapists are not able to select their own prices using the Connect payment. Instead, the price is decided in advance between the connected organisation and Paranimo, set for each Connected Organisation to provide mental health support. The rest of each Therapist’s normal session settings are used for Paranimo Connect sessions settings. By agreeing to access clients through the “Paranimo Connect” system within the platform, you agree that your normal price will not be applied and instead you will receive the scheme session. For all normal marketplace engagements, the Therapist’s set price will still apply. Prices set by organisations using “Paranimo Connect” may vary between organisations but will be fixed within each organisation.
Paranimo makes no guarantee that Clients using Paranimo Connect will book sessions with any Therapist. A Client’s choice of Therapist is a subjective choice.
The price of a session is inclusive of VAT for those Therapists who are VAT registered. Any Therapists that are, or become, VAT registered must notify Paranimo.
Any users who are using “Paranimo Connect” as a client agree to the usage limits agreed between Paranimo and the organisation who has named that user as a member of their Client Cohort. These limitations include, but are not limited to, the price of a session, the number of sessions they can use per calendar month, total number of sessions.
All users agree that they are only able to with Therapists who have opted in to the Paranimo Connect system. Paranimo makes no guarantee that any specific Therapist is or will opt in to the Paranimo Connect system.
The continued access to any supply of sessions is completely at the discretion of Paranimo and the Connected Organisation. Should either Paranimo or the Connected Organisation end the engagement, Paranimo will withdraw access to the Paranimo Connect Scheme from the Client Cohort.
In the event any Connected Organisation withdraws permissions for any members of its Client Cohort to access a scheme or wishes to end their agreement with Paranimo Connect, access to a scheme can be blocked without warning and for any period of time, including indefinitely.
Paranimo will process Paranimo Connect payments differently depending on the nature of the Connect organisation. Charities will have payment processed immediately using Stripe. Business partners will be processed at the end of each month and payouts processed using PaymentRails. To work with our business partners, Therapists must consent to receive payment through PaymentRails in the settings page. You can find PaymentRails terms of Service here: https://www.paymentrails.com/terms-uk/.
Responsibility for service
Each therapist must opt in to the Paranimo Connect system. Only those Therapists who have opted in will accept payment through connect. Each Therapist is responsible for the techniques and style of their own mental health support. Paranimo does not endorse any specific therapeutic techniques or approaches. This is a choice made by each user and is an entirely subjective decision. Each client can try any therapist willing to provide their services through Paranimo Connect.
A Scheme Administrator for a Connected Organisation (or an employee of Paranimo) can control the allocation and distribution of sessions within the Paranimo Administration Portal. The adding of new members to a Scheme is at the discretion of Scheme Administrator and can be done through the platform or through contacting Paranimo by emailing [email protected]
We will allow any member of a Client Cohort to access mental health support through the platform for as long as the Connected Organisation has an active, funded scheme.
If the Connected Organisation wishes to apply any additional filters to the searching system or have custom content created within our platform, they should contact [email protected] or call 0333 090 1772.
If a technical fault is encountered during the course of either a representative of a Connected Organisation or a member. Client Cohorts interaction with our platform you should contact us immediately and we will use our reasonable endeavours to fix the problem as soon as we can. We will use all reasonable endeavours to keep the platform live and running but we make no guarantees the site will be available or fully functional.
Delivery of Service
At the point a booking is made with a Therapist by a member of a Client Cohort the session is reschedulable but cannot be cancelled.
If a member of a Client Cohort is displeased with the services delivered by the Therapist, they may of course make a further booking with a different therapist but the booking cannot be replaced. If the Client feels the Therapist was unprofessional or would like to complain they can contact our customer support at [email protected] and we can assist the client in raising a complaint to that therapist professional standards body.
If a member of a Client Cohort books a session and then is entitled to a refund because the Therapist fails to attend the session, please contact Paranimo customer support by emailing [email protected] or calling 0333 090 1772.
Results of Cancellation
If the agreement between a Connected Organisation and Paranimo ends or is cancelled, the Client Cohort of that Connected Organisation will no longer have access to the organisation’s scheme. No further session purchases will be available by that Client Cohort through Paranimo Connect. The Client will still be able to use the marketplace transactions to receive mental health support, pursuant to our existing Terms and Policies.
Subscription Prices and Payments
The Paranimo platform is free to join.
Non Subscription Services
We charge a commission from the fee charged by Therapists using the platform. Paranimo uses the payment gateway provider Stripe to process payments. By placing a booking, a Client enters an agreement with a Therapist to take up a time slot within the Therapists’ working hours and be provided with Mental Health support services from that specific Therapist. Paranimo facilitates this booking and delivery of the Therapists service through online video call. To receive payment through Stripe, users must agree to a separate agreement with Stripe which is outside any agreement made with Paranimo.
The price paid is the price set by the Therapist. Therapists are acting as principals in these transactions, and Paranimo as agent. When a booking is made, this price is paid and processed by Stripe. Paranimo receives commission from this payment of 12.5%. Within this 12.5% commission a 20% VAT is extracted. Separate to our commission is a 1.4% Stripe commission fee, and a 20p charge from Stripe.
Payment will be processed as close to the time of the session as possible, when purchased in the marketplace. This means that where a cancellation period is applied by the Therapist, payment is processed when that cancellation limit is reached. When no cancellation window is applied the payment is processed at the time of booking.
Any Client which signs up for the Subscription Services agrees to pay subscription fees according to their scheme membership number and price agreed per employee with Paranimo. All subscription fees shall be paid and processed through Stripe.
The first payment shall be invoiced to the Client and must be paid within 14 days. All subsequent payments shall be automatically charged through Stripe on a monthly basis. If the number of employees of a Client using a scheme changes, the Client agrees to inform Paranimo and the subscription rate will be altered accordingly.
The monthly price depends on the Subscription Service scheme that the Client joins:
- Bronze (Personal Wellbeing) – £4.99 per month:
- Matching to counsellors and introductory session.
- Access to “Ask a counsellor” webchat.
- Pay as you go therapy sessions, priced £50 a sessions unless otherwise agreed, and usable by your client cohort at the rates set up in the scheme settings
- Mental health toolkits
- All usage of the services beyond those included in the Bronze scheme will be funded by the Client.
- Silver (Team Wellbeing) – £14.99 per month:
- Matching to counsellors and/or hypnotherapists and introductory session.
- Access to 6 sessions per employee per year.
- Unused sessions can be carried over to the following year.
- Usage rates applied for bookings in this scheme are a maximum of 2 per month and payments will be processed by Paranimo to pay Therapists.
- Any extra bookings can be funded by the Client.
- If session usage reaches 70% of the total covered by the scheme, Paranimo may discuss an increased price of the subscription.
If any Client fails to pay the subscription fees in full, then Paranimo reserves the right to suspend access to services at Paranimo’s sole discretion. Users from that Client can continue to use the services on a non-subscription basis.
All subscriptions may be cancelled at any time, subject to providing at least 30 days’ prior notice. Access to the Subscription Services will be terminated once cancellation and final payment(s) have been processed.
In certain cases, subscription fees will be discounted or waived by Paranimo. This is in Paranimo’s sole discretion, on a case by case basis.
Admins of Paranimo Connect Schemes
Before using this administration portal to add any new users to a scheme, you agree that you have obtained appropriate consent from the personal information owner and are acting in accordance with all rights granted under any regulatory requirements and contractual obligations.
If you would like to have information removed and you are unable to do so through the Portal functionality, please contact [email protected] or call 0333 090 1772.
By creating and/or using the Paranimo Connect Administrator Portal, you agree that you have the right and authority to administer a Paranimo Connect Scheme as a representative of the Connected Organisation associated with the Paranimo Connect Scheme.
The Scheme Administrator shall add card or bank account information with sufficient funds to allow payment to be processed. Members of their nominated client cohort can purchase sessions within the limitation applied through the Scheme Administrator through the Administration Portal. Our payment models fall in to the following categories:
- For Charities: Payment will be processed through Stripe and taken from the nominated account. In this circumstance, payment will go directly from the Charity to the Therapist and Paranimo will be acting as “Agent” and Therapists as “principle”. Payment will be made immediately for the current month or at the start of the following month if sessions are purchased in advance.
- For Businesses: The purchase of sessions is recorded and processed at the end of each month. Purchases will be restricted to the usage limitation set in the Administration Portal. The total value of all sessions (VAT exclusive) will be charged to the nominated account.
If a Connected Organisation would like to change the model, please contact support at [email protected]
Access to a scheme is controlled through the Administration Portal and usage is at the discretion of the Scheme Administrator. Before allowing any users to use a scheme, the Scheme Administrator shall ensure that sufficient funds are available to cover the cost of sessions available to their client cohort.
The Scheme Administrator has the right to add new members to their client cohort through the Administration Portal, pursuant to obtaining the appropriate consent.
If at any time the Scheme Administrator wishes to change or completely remove funding from their Scheme, they may do so through the platform. Any sessions which are already purchased cannot be withdrawn.
Sessions are reschedulable but cannot be cancelled.
If a member of a Client Cohort books a session and then is entitled to a refund, contact Paranimo by emailing [email protected] or calling 0333 090 1772.
If a member of your Client Cohort cannot connect to a call for technical or internet connection reasons, they should contact support immediately at [email protected]. We will work to find a fix or an alternative communication form for the session.
If the agreement between a Connected Organisation and Paranimo ends, or is cancelled, or the Scheme Administrator removes all access to funding from the scheme, the Client Cohort of that Connected Organisation will no longer be able to use that Scheme.
The Client Cohort will still be able to use the marketplace transactions to receive mental health support, pursuant to these terms, and will be able to attend sessions already purchased. If any organisation cancels or suspends their usage or funding of Paranimo connect while any fees are outstanding, Paranimo will charge for any remaining sessions purchased before the cancellation or withdrawal of funds took effect.
Responsibility for service
An administrator from the Connected Organisation or Paranimo can control the usage, settings, and variables from within the Paranimo Administration Portal. We will allow any member of a Client Cohort to access mental health support through the platform for as long as the Connected Organisation has an active agreement with Paranimo.
Complaints and Reporting
If you have any complaints against either Paranimo or a user of the Paranimo platform, please contact Paranimo support at [email protected]
Paranimo shall own shall own all right, title and interest in and to any suggestions, requests or recommendations for improvements or enhancement to the Services or other feedback that users may propose or make during the term of these terms or which users and Paranimo may jointly make during the term of these terms (collectively, “Feedback”). Users hereby irrevocably: (i) assigns all right, title and interest in and to the Feedback to Paranimo; and (ii) waives in favour of Paranimo, its successors and assigns any and all moral rights that users has or may have in the Feedback and agrees to provide Paranimo such assistance as it may require to document, perfect, and maintain Paranimo’s rights to the Feedback.
We provide the Paranimo platform on an “as is” and “as available” basis and to the fullest extent permissible by law we do not guarantee that our platform will meet particular requirements, or be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure or operate without error, or that it will be free from viruses, worms, Trojans, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful elements, code, or programs. We recommend that you protect your equipment by having appropriate anti-virus software in place.
Where our platform contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources so we assume no responsibility for the content of such sites. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked platforms. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other Terms which may apply to our platform or any content on it, whether express or implied. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our platform; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our platform. In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- Any injury or damage caused by your failure to inform your Therapist of any health condition (whether Mental Health or physical health), or injury, or your failure to undertake therapy safely or your failure to act in accordance with any reasonable requests or instructions from your Therapist; or
- Any actions or omissions of Therapists.
Nothing in these terms is intended to exclude or limit any liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law. To the extent we have any liability to you, this shall be limited at a maximum amount per claim of £50.
The Paranimo platform cannot guarantee any increase in business, practice, reputation, or income through using our services. The oversight of your business or practice; safeguarding of reputation; your professional conduct; your provision of services; and management of your customer relationships remains solely your own responsibility and you agree to promptly respond (in a professional manner) to any customer complaints or issues that we notify you of from time to time.
The Paranimo platform cannot guarantee that our platform or Services will be available continuously. By agreeing to use the platform, you agree there may be interruptions due to maintenance or other events beyond our control. We may, on occasion, add to, update, or remove part of the platform or platform (and its contents) as we deem appropriate, without any liability to you.
Clients should make their own assessment about prospective Therapists. If the details provided on the Therapist’s public profile do not convince you of the credentials, quality, qualifications, experience, expertise, or any other metric you wish to use when deciding how appropriate a prospective Therapist is, then you can find another Therapist you are more comfortable with. Paranimo does not endorse or approve any particular Therapist or therapeutic approach. Paranimo Therapist profiles are designed to give Clients information to allow a personal, subjective decision to be made by each Client.
The content presented by Clients and Therapists is their own responsibility. Paranimo is not responsible for any errors or omissions included by users of the platform. Therapists should use their professional opinion and experience to assess whether the information displayed by a Client in their profile page is accurate. Paranimo makes no guarantee, and is not responsible or liable for, Clients presenting inaccurate information on their profile pages.
Paranimo will use every effort to ensure that our platform remains functional at all times. By agreeing to these terms, you acknowledge and agree that errors, interruptions, delays, and other blockages to providing our services may occur and accept Paranimo does not accept liability for said errors, interruptions, delays, and other blockages to providing our services.
Except were expressly set out in these terms, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our platform or Service or any content within it, whether express or implied by common law or otherwise.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we do so. Any transfer will not affect your rights under these terms.
Unless we transfer our rights and obligations to another organisation, then this contract is only between you and us. This means no other person or organisation is a party to this contract and they do not have any rights under the contract.
You cannot transfer any of your rights or obligations under these terms to anyone else without first getting our consent in writing.
If a court decides that any part of these terms are invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions of these terms will remain in full force and effect.
If there is ever any dispute between you and us, then it will be resolved using the law of England and Wales. If you live in England or Wales, we both agree respectively that proceedings will be brought in the English courts. However, if you live in Scotland, you can bring proceedings in Scottish or English courts and if you live in Northern Ireland you can bring proceedings in Northern Irish or English courts, but for avoidance of doubt whether proceed shall take place, these terms are made under, governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
If you are dissatisfied with our services and wish to complain you can review our complaints policy and should contact support at [email protected] or call 0333 090 1772.
Any waiver of any right under these terms is only effective if it is in writing and it applies only to the party to whom the waiver is addressed and to the circumstances for which it is given. No failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right or remedy provided under these terms or by law constitutes a waiver of such right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict any future exercise or enforcement of such right or remedy.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Paranimo (and Our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these terms, and you are forbidden from giving the contrary impression to anybody.
These terms (as amended from time to time), along with any document expressly referred to within it, constitutes the whole agreement and understanding of the parties and supersedes any previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between them relating to the subject matter of these terms.